DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climb the Lookout Tower

2 posters

Go down

Climb the Lookout Tower Empty Climb the Lookout Tower

Post by Shargon Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Climb the Lookout Tower
as cojin got up again he wants to get more powerful he went into the sky and was going around the sky's to find a good place to train he found a giant tower and said "well i guess ill train by climbing that thing" he then stopped flying and went to the ground and walked by the giant tower he then started climbing it after a while he got some of it climbed but then after it turned night it rained and it slowly made him slide down it from the water he fell all the way down he then was still not done he climbed it again and again and again and again just to keep falling down from the rain he then waited until it turned morning and then climbed it again and again but the water still on it makes him slide down still he then did it over and over until all the water was off then climbed it again this time he got half way up but fell down by mistake he then said "no...i cannot give up...i must get as strong as i can to protect those i care for....I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!" he then climbed it insanely fast but fell down again he did this over and over until he said "....no...if i can't climb a dumb tower what chances to i have to protect those i love....I WILL NEVER GIVE UP NOT IN 9001 YEARS" he then climbs it super fast and gets all the way to the top but falls down...again he then keeps trying and trying and trying cause no matter how many times he does this he knows hes at least getting a little bit stronger the next day he said "i cannot give.....up...never give up....i will never give up.....NOT IN 90000000 YEARS" he then climbs the tower a bunch times always falling right before he gets to the top but at one point he did it he then found a cat with a stick the cat said "hello not many people can climb all the way up this tower i am korin and the tower you just climbed is my home and the towers name is korin tower heheh" cojin then said "heh well i didnt know this would be this hard well i guess ill be jumping off" korin then said "wait..if its you want to become strong ill train you..heh" cojin then said "heh thanks alot cat" korin then said "my names korin not cat" cojin then said "oh sorry heh?"
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading
Race: Namek
Power Level: 2,500
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

Climb the Lookout Tower Empty Re: Climb the Lookout Tower

Post by Cleric Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Quest accepted.

Rewards: +2,000pl
Cleric