DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first quest (Yadrat)

2 posters

Go down

Your first quest (Yadrat) Empty Your first quest (Yadrat)

Post by Leroy Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 pm

So while I was flying around planet Yadrat. I passed by an old house but in the front of this house was an old man, waving at me. Whats with this man? I decided to say hello to the old man. "Hi", I said to him.
"Hello. You may begin training", the mysterious man replied."Well, who are you?", I questioned."Hello, I am Achimaru. And I see that you seek training", said the old Yadrat."Wait how do you know that I seek training?", I asked. "I can read your mind you know", he answered. "Oooooook, but now what do I do?", I asked. "You can meditate for now."
Meditate? Well I guess. "And after that you can plant this fruit", he commanded. He then gave me a red, bumy fruit.
One week later...
"There I finished what you told me to do", I told him."Good, good. Now eat it.", he responded. So as I ate, it I felt my power increase.

Last edited by thegreatllamamaster on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot one period)
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 18,500
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

Your first quest (Yadrat) Empty Re: Your first quest (Yadrat)

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Good job on your first quest. This quest is approved, but do try and go more in depth in your adventure, like describing how you plant, your struggles with meditating, and give maybe a little more detail on your surroundings. Maybe you could even tell us how you found out about this guy, or what he looks like. You don't have to do this, but in some quest, it'll be required due to the quest having much reward. Anyways, your rewards are 500 pl and zeni.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down