DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disarm the Bomb

3 posters

Go down

Disarm the Bomb Empty Disarm the Bomb

Post by Cleric Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Quest Overview: Some terrorist have planted a bomb in the capital building! You must go in, take out the innocent civilians that are trapped inside the burning building, disarm the bomb AND hunt down the terrorist!
Rewards: 1,500pl, 500z, +10 alignment
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Disarm the Bomb Empty Re: Disarm the Bomb

Post by Ragen Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 pm

runs inti the firely building and grabs the a lil girl and takes her out. sees one of the terrorist making a run for and and knocks him out with ki and ties him up. keeps going for the innocent people and gives them to the hosipital. then catches all the terrorist and ties them up and hands thrm over to the police. them finds the bomb and tries to disarm it, after ahile i cut the right cord and turns it off. then puts the fire out with my ki
Ragen
Ragen
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 6,750
Alignment: 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 am

Ragen wrote:runs inti the firely building and grabs the a lil girl and takes her out. sees one of the terrorist making a run for and and knocks him out with ki and ties him up. keeps going for the innocent people and gives them to the hosipital. then catches all the terrorist and ties them up and hands thrm over to the police. them finds the bomb and tries to disarm it, after ahile i cut the right cord and turns it off. then puts the fire out with my ki
dude your not supposed to say it here go to dragon ball universe...then post it and add detail like what does the bomb look like more then one person stuff like that and really look at my first RP here it was a bit longer add detail make it at least partly long and post it in dragon ball universe and not the area the quest is in and spell things with grammar ok i make a mistake every once and a while with that but really that was pretty bad i mean lets see what you miss spelled until inti the it should be just a not the a knocks him out with ki? how about knocks him out with a kick or punch gives them to the hospital or as you said it hosipital you should of said take's them to the hospital them not thrm then not them while and you need to add some story to like how you found the building and stuff and look at the HTP section....you really should see that first

Last edited by nicka209 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just wanted to tell him about some of the other stuff and to let him know a area to learn about the game)
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading
Race: Namek
Power Level: 2,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Nicka, thanks for explaining in my absense, but guys, please don't post in here or I'll lock the whole quest forum. Thank you.

Ragen, do read the H.T.P. section, and you may need to try and use this role-playing guide: http://forums.quizilla.teennick.com/showthread.php?t=5505
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content