DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yadrat's Ecosystem

2 posters

Go down

Yadrat's Ecosystem Empty Yadrat's Ecosystem

Post by Leroy Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 pm

There is nothing to do here on this planet... Then a tree just randomly disappeared. What the? One after another they kept on disappearing. I gotta get to the bottom of this. In the town everybody was scared. "You're the only one who can help us!" one of the Yadrats. He was wearing the traditional clothing, he wasn't so 'muscular'. "What is it?" I had asked. "It's the tree-eaters! They're back!" he yelled. "Ummm...ok.I'll do it don't worry they'll be gone soon enough", I said confidently.
So I tried finding the 'tree-eaters'. Man, was it hard! I searched the entire planet just looking for those little suckers. But I found them. The disappearing trees led to this giant hole. Ok, this is not normal. I went inside the hole and the 'tree-eaters' were like another hybrid like a mix of llamas and jaguars. I saw their leader it was a HUGE one. The leader had not that bad of a power level.
So I shot a blast at it. It barely did anything. Tough now are we? Well I know what to do. I did a Full Cannon at it. I chuckled a bit. But what it seemed to be the thing absorbed it! What?? No way. I only made it stronger! gr... But, when I least expected it the thing scratched my leg. "OWWWWCH", I yelled I can't feel my leg it must be broken. It scratched me again but this time in my left arm. "Hey!!! That's my writing arm! Now you're gonna get it!!", I yelled at it. I punched it, kicked it, elbowed it's jaw to the point where it was broken. I looked at it. T-ch I over did it.What the? They all disappeared? Well I know I've gotten stronger again. So all in all, the Yadrat gave me some zeni. "Here you go for your troubles."
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 18,500
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

Yadrat's Ecosystem Empty Re: Yadrat's Ecosystem

Post by Cleric Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Okay, I can't accept this. The reason is, they radomly just disappear? You didn't solve the problem, you just took credit of the coincidence. You need to make this deeper, and please make the parasites BUGS, like it says in the quest overview. Thank you, and please don't take this personally.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 am

There is nothing to do here on this planet... Then suddenly a tree was just eaten by termites. What the? One after another they kept on eating. I gotta get to the bottom of this. In the town everybody was scared. "You're the only one who can help us!", said one of the Yadrats. He was wearing the traditional clothing, he wasn't so 'muscular'. "What is it?" Leroy had asked. "It's the termites! They're back!" he yelled. "Ummm...ok.I'll do it don't worry they'll be gone soon enough", I said confidently.
So Leory decides tried finding the termites. Man, was it hard! Leroy searched the entire planet just looking for those little suckers. But I found them. The termites led to this giant hole. Ok, this is not normal. I went inside the hole and the termites were enlarged. I saw their leader it was a HUGE one. The leader had not that bad of a power level.
So Leroy shot a blast at it. It barely did anything. Tough now are we? Well I know what to do. I did a Full Cannon at it. I chuckled a bit. But what it seemed to be the thing absorbed it! What?? No way. I only made it stronger! gr... But, when Leroy least expected it the thing scratched my leg. "OWWWWCH", Leroy yelled I can't feel my leg it must be broken. It scratched me again but this time in my left arm, it also broke. "Hey!!! That's my writing arm! Now you're gonna get it!!", Leroy yelled at the termite thing. Leroy then punched it, kicked it, elbowed it's jaw to the point where it was broken. I looked at it. And, some sort of gas released from its back. T-ch I over did it. What the? They all died? Must have been that gas. Well I know I've gotten stronger again. So all in all, the Yadrat gave Leroy some zeni. "Here you go for your troubles."

Last edited by Leroy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Happy now?)
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 18,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 am

Quest Accepted.

Please keep in mind that you and your character are separate entities. Don't type in first person, type in third. He, she, it. Not I, me, or myself.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content