DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly The Legendary Super Sayian

2 posters

Go down

Broly The Legendary Super Sayian Empty Broly The Legendary Super Sayian

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Name:Broly
Race: Sayian
Personality:loves destruction and shows no mercy to anyone no matter who or what it maybe
Kharma: In between Bad and Goog
Biography:Broly is the legendary super sayian. he was born with a power level of 10,000 he had a power level equeal to that of bardock and king vegeta. When King Vegeta found this out he orderd that the child named broly be exterminated. As soon as Peragus Broly's father found this out he rushed to King Vegeta and pleaded saying that Broly might be a great asset to him and the prince. But King Vegeta said his desicion was finale and told Peragus that he does not tolerate defiant behavior then shot Peragus with an energy wave. While this was happning the doctors that were watching over the incuperater tanks grabbed Broly and stabbed him with a dagger in the stomach then they put Broly and his father Peragus in the garbage disposal chamber. At this time Frieza was launching an energy blast at planet vegeta. But before planet vegeta exploded broly summoned some of his power within to create a energy like barrier around him and his father so they could survive the blast. After a few years Broly began to love destruction more than fightes so his power continued to grow to a point where even his father Peragus had lost any influence he had on his son. After broly destroyed the planet they were on they went back to there ship there Peragus had a scientist that worked for him to craft a mechanism that could control his son's power. After some years he killed his father so he couldnt be controlled no more somwhat like what the android did too Dr. Gero and thus he carved his own future into the universe and thus started the ruling of the legendary super sayian Broly.
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 2,000
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

Broly The Legendary Super Sayian Empty Re: Broly The Legendary Super Sayian

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 pm

oh and cleric i was looking at reagans bio so i was wondering if u could ad to my scouter reading the move that broly had when he was born te barrier that protected him and his father from he planets explosion. I also would like brolys eraser cannon o know his signature move im not going to be like i blow up the planet with it i mean the ones on the game just a middle size ki ball

XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Please edit this bio, you can't start out with your canon's power. But, you can have his techniques. If you fix this, I will approve you.

And please, write a little more on his history (make up some stuff about being a teen and the like). Take out the LSSJ part.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 pm

k but i dont know how to make up more of his teens theres not much about him
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Make it up as in create something that might not be true about him. Like, maybe you could talk about how good or evil he was, and talk about how his training went as he was young. Talk about how his family went....
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:52 pm

dude i did so much and then u sit there and say its not good enough sorry but i quite man i cant keep editing everything
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 pm

i dont see how cojin and leroy got accepted and i cant do u have any idea how long that took me
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 pm

i meen to be honest i loved this sitr but this is to much bro i read other quests over and over and they wernt the best and mine were better than some of them
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 am

All right, now I can see you're getting angry at me. Well, if you want to see a truly good biography, then here you go:

A/N: Forget everything you ever learned about him and his crazy Legendary Super Saiyan transformation! This is my attempt at making him somewhat normal and a little more believable. Also, don't read this unless you have time. I can't write anything short! I also don't feel as though I've done his history right so feedback would be much welcomed! Xx

Name: Broly

Nicknames: Being as tall as he is, Broly is often carelessly called a variety of names that relate to his height and size. As the nicknames aren’t all necessarily insults but more casual words tossed about when someone is referring to him (eg. “Hey you!”), he lets it slide in most cases. The most common name he hears someone use is ‘Big Guy’ although humans seem to have a tendency to call him ‘Goliath.’ He isn’t actually sure what this name in particular means exactly but he does understand that it is complimenting to his strength as a warrior.

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan

Homeplanet: Neo Vegeta

Family: Father – Paragus (deceased), Mother - Deirdre (deceased)

Eyes: Onyx

Height: 7 ft, 4

Appearance: Broly is as solid as a rock and as muscular as all saiyans are. But the first thing anyone notices is how tall he is seeing as he towers above everyone else around him - much to the annoyance of most of his people. He is so shockingly tall that he usually has to stoop to pass through doorways to avoid smacking his face. He has the usual black hair of a saiyan that stops just below the scruff of his neck and is naturally styled to stay out of his face. He probably should wear it up anyway but so far no one’s been game enough to bring this thought to his attention. Broly also possesses a tail which he keeps wrapped around his waist beneath his sash while on duty.

Outfit: Black and purple saiyan armour (the Bardock style from the movie) without hip and groin guards. Around his waist he wears a red sash tied up at his hip and over one eye he sometimes wears a red scouter. In his ear lobes he wears small golden hoop earrings along with a golden suppression ring around his forehead (see History for explanation), a gold choker around his neck and gold arm bands around his biceps. His gloves are the fingerless type and are coloured black with white trimming and a purple rope twist. He wears no spandex shirt but does wear full black spandex pants and his boots are white with purple toes (the same style of boots that Vegeta wears for the majority of the anime).

Mental Level: Because of how quiet and obedient he is to orders, many people mistake him for being very simple and stupid. His size doesn’t exactly help with this impression either, as the saying being: “all muscle, no brains”, but this is not actually the case. Truthfully, he is rather smart but is definitely no Bulma (hell, not even close!). Because of his quiet nature, people are often never alerted to his intelligence. But you can be certain he knows everything that’s going on around him as he silently watches on from the sidelines.

Abilities: Like all saiyans, he has the ability to transform into a Giant Ape if he catches sight of a full moon, get stronger the longer he fights and will also grow stronger after healing from a near death experience.
His constant power level is 7,000 – 8,000 but it does dramatically increase to around a staggering 60,000 during his outbursts of power and rage if he happens to go berserk. After a battle has ended, he struggles with lowering his power level again although the suppression ring he wears around his head does most of the work for him now.
Broly is better suited for dealing great amounts of damage rather than agility due to how large he is which can hinder his flexibility in battle; although his speed is not necessarily affected.

Weapons of Choice: Not really a weapon nor one that he intentionally uses, but intimidation by using his massive size is something that works well on the weak. In battle, he uses ki blasts, punches with his fists and kicks with his feet. And of course, if the situation calls for, someone might be stupid or desperate enough to set him off, thus trigging his monstrous transformation into a rampaging Berserker.

Occupation: He is a middle class Saiyan Soldier. Broly really needs to be placed on a team with other people though (no matter that he prefers to be on his own) as he is the kind of person who tends to need someone to tell him what to do. He is also best suited for bodyguard jobs or missions that require muscle and/or tough impressions.

Personality: In general, Broly is quiet and doesn’t talk much to the point where he is often mistaken to be shy and timid. He is amazingly obedient to every order from his superior’s, making him extremely reliable and trustworthy. He prefers to be left to himself and doesn’t mingle much when he is around other people. He greatly dislikes a lot of attention but is very used to being stared at due to his abnormal height. Like all saiyans, he has pride but lacks the overbearing arrogance that normally accompanies it.
Yet, despite this, he is a little simple minded and is usually better off being ordered around, even though he may not always be happy with doing whatever he’s told. Broly normally only obeys someone whom he considers stronger, equal or deserving of his respect. Also, he is incredibly possessive over what he deems his but easily adapts to change.
Because of his rough childhood (see History for explanation), he is somewhat mentally unstable and doesn’t take taunting very well as certain insults can trigger painful memories that will set him off and result with him going berserk. As a raging Berserker, he walks a fine line between man and monster and is majorly dangerous, destructive, homicidal, almost completely mindless and incredibly psychopathic. He rarely recognises anyone in this state and views everyone as a target to be destroyed. But when normal once more, Broly views his Berserker side with pure loathing and hate. His true worry is that he will one day not calm down again and do something he will really regret.

History: Broly was born in the 757 Age on Planet Neo Vegeta. As a freak accident, his mother unexpectedly died whilst giving birth to him, drawing Paragus to the scene who investigated out of curiousity (as he was not originally present for the birthing). Broly was barely minutes old when an unofficial power level reading was first done on him, which shocked both his arriving father and the doctors when the readings reached to 10,000 – an unheard of power level in any saiyan infant.

Quickly calculating the outcome and realizing fantastical delusions of his son growing up to become a Super Saiyan of legend, Paragus began to kill all the doctor’s present so as to keep the dangerous strength of his son a secret. When he came to the last doctor, however, the doctor bargained for his life and promised to suppress Broly’s power level for the official readings with a new drug he had created so that Broly had a chance of escaping the notice of the King. After thinking it over, Paragus agreed to the doctor’s deal and baby Broly was injected with a drug that was still in its experimental stages. Both the doctor and Paragus then erased and removed any evidence that would give them away, including all data on the drug which Paragus also completely destroyed all samples of, despite the doctor’s protests.

When the official scans were conducted on Broly later that day, he was placed at the level of a third class warrior and nobody was the wiser. But unforeseen by both the doctor (who was mysteriously killed in a lab accident shortly after Broly’s birth) and Paragus, as Broly was an infant when injected with the still experimental ki suppressant drug, there were long-lasting biological effects. The drug had a horrible reaction with Broly’s youth that prevented him from becoming too much stronger as he was growing up. Paragus was horrified as the years went by as he began to realise what he had done. Regretting the loss of Broly’s potential, Paragus came to feel deeply ashamed of his son. During the late part of Broly’s childhood up until around his mid teens, Paragus even refused to acknowledge him as his own flesh and blood and mutually decided Broly was dead to him.

Broly was immensely bullied by other children as he grew up. He was taller than them all from a very young age and as time passed, it became more and more apparent to them that he wasn’t getting stronger at the same rate as the rest of them. Naturally, they mocked him for his weakness and their bullying became more and more brutal as he got older. But nothing was ever done about his situation. His father had already ceased acknowledging him at this point and it is acceptable for saiyan children to fight one another and it was his own fault if he was too weak to keep them at bay.

It wasn’t until Broly reached the age of 12 that his concealed and pent up emotions began to conflict with the long term effects of the drugs (see Random Information for proper explanation). One day, during a rather violent session of bullying, Broly suddenly became so angry and distressed that he snapped and killed most of his tormentor’s. The incident was treated with curiousity by most of society as no one had been expecting such a powerful outburst from such a weak boy. His sudden explosion of anger shocked the other children who had survived his counter-attack and most of them were intimidated enough to leave him alone afterwards. But a few more stupid or simply curious ones continued to tease and attack him in the hope that he would lose control again and provide them with an interesting fight, or they simply believed that it wouldn’t happen again.

But it did. And as the years went by, more of Broly’s peers began to die. The only way Broly could be calmed when he experienced one of his berserker moments was when he was able to kill the person or people in whom had set him off in the first place. Due to his sudden fast developing strength, he was also promoted to a middle class saiyan warrior.

In the meantime, Paragus was secretly thrilled that his son was at last showing signs of that great and enormous potential he thought he had destroyed at Broly’s birth. But for Paragus, it also became harder and harder to talk his son out of trouble. He started trying to mend his bridges with his son and become more involved in Broly’s life, hoping to gain control and influence over Broly and thus his awakening power. But Broly was resentful towards his father due to his lack of involvement in his younger life and saw right through him.

When Broly was 18 and after a few bitter conversations that often escalated into arguments between father and son, he harshly told Paragus to leave him alone and stop acting as though he’d always cared. What Broly had intended to be an absolute end to all encounters with his father quickly turned sour when Paragus forcefully grabbed his arm in the attempt to keep Broly present. Paragus’ touch ignited Broly’s barely checked in rage and pushed him to the border of his control causing him to turn on his father and strike him in the face. The incident left Paragus permanently scarred and blinded on the right side of his face and was at last the final straw for even Paragus who furiously gave up on trying to fix his irreparable relationship with his son.

Meanwhile, Broly himself was fretting over his wild outbursts during which he found that he had almost no control over his own actions, his father’s new scar being evident proof of that. But Broly luckily heard of a story about a well-known scientist who first caught the Queen’s eye due to her research in ki suppression technology. Wishing to have control over his awakening, terrible power, Broly personally sought the help of the saiyan scientist, Karete. After much persuasion, she agreed to modify a device she created a long time ago to help suppress Broly’s power whenever he began to lose control.

Karete eventually produced a ki suppression ring that Broly could wear around his forehead. It was designed so that the device was familiar with Broly’s usual constant power level (7,000 – 8,000) during normal circumstances but if it peaked to an extreme level (20,000 +) then the ring would activate its suppression setting and reduce his power back down to normal.

With the problem thankfully fixed, Broly continued on with his life as a saiyan warrior for the Rebellion. He did not see his father again until the age of 20 when he rather by chance spied his father leaving the City of Twins for the desert. Suspicious, Broly abandoned his post and followed to arrive on the scene just in time to hear Paragus finish raving to himself about his plan to sell out the Rebellion to the Empire for a number of petty reasons that were so terrible in his own mind.

At learning of his father’s intentions to betray their people to the Ice-jin Empire, Broly became so angry that not even his suppression ring was able to work properly when he lost control of himself, destroyed the space pod his father intended to use before killing Paragus on the spot.

The incident was a harsh realisation for Broly as he brought his superior officer Paragus’s head. It proved to him that although the suppression ring worked miracles, it might not last forever as he had hoped.

Love Life/Relationships: He is straight, single and so far no one has yet caught his eye. (Note: I’ve already got plans to pair him with a female OC of mine so consider him off limits!)

Paragus (Father): Broly’s relationship with his father was even more non-existent for a saiyan than normal. Broly felt bitter and resentful towards Paragus for completely shunning him during his childhood whereas Paragus felt ashamed, disappointed and embarrassed of his son whom he had such high hopes for at the time of his birth. The two of them didn’t speak to one another throughout most of the first part of Broly’s life but did often argue right up until Broly killed him in a fit of rage during one of his sudden berserker moments. Broly suffers no remorse for being directly responsible for Paragus’ death and views the entire incident as an inevitable outcome and a nice way to have gotten rid of his delusional, self-loving father.

Random Information:

*The ki suppressant drug in which the doctor injected into Broly as an infant does not erase the strength of the person it is injected into (as Paragus first concluded), but plugs it up. As the years went on by, Broly’s extreme distress due to his bad childhood can be compared to a river beginning to break apart its dam. Broly’s power never did stop increasing as he grew up but due to the ‘plug’ on it, his power didn’t start showing itself until he began to experience high levels of agitation.

*Maybe it’s because of his crappy childhood or maybe it’s because he doesn’t socialize much, but Broly as of yet has no one in his life whom he considers a friend.

*Broly sometimes wonders why he wears golden jewellery and a red sash around his waist but as he can never seem to come up with a good reason, he always shrugs the thought off before continuing with whatever it was that he was doing in the first place.

*Although he is considered trustworthy and loyal, Broly doesn’t really consider himself to owe his allegiance to anyone but rather does what he’s told for the side he was born into for lack of having anything better to do. That’s not to say that he would betray the Rebellion, however. It’s just that he might not come back if he ever were to wind up on his own on the other side of the universe.

A/N: I made him a little bit shorter than I'd originally planned as 8 ft, 1 sounded ridiculous even to me! I reckon it still needs a bit of work so what are your thoughts? Do tell!
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content