DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roshi's training (earth)

2 posters

Go down

roshi's training (earth) Empty roshi's training (earth)

Post by Shargon Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:48 pm

roshi's training
as cojin got up he put on his boots put on his gloves and went into the sky but as soon as he did he remembered he told master roshi two days ago that the next day he would train with him but he didnt get the chance to cause of the saibamen and the android so he then went as fast as he could to roshis island once he did he didnt find roshi anywhere he then looked inside and saw he was reading a dirty magazine he then said "hi!" master roshi fell of his chair as he didnt know cojin was there he got up and told cojin "so are you here for the training? your one day late" cojin then said "im very sorry but i had to defeat this strange android and these strange ailen things so i did not get the chance to come over" master roshi then said "wait..you were the guy on the news beating that android wow i didnt even know that was you" cojin then said "when i get mad i change alot really" master roshi then said scared like "heh...then i better not make you mad huh? well there are a few training things i need you to do for the training deliver milk around a training island must do 10 laps around the lake there...be warned there are sharks there and pushing giant rocks there and finding a pebble i will throw in the jungle and you must find and then give it to me before sun set get up early in the morning the next day thats where we will start"
the next day cojin woke up fairly early in the morning and roshi let him start his training the first is to push a giant boulder cojin then puts all his power into his arms trying to push it but could not he then thought "he never said anything about punching" he then punches the boulder with both his hands at full power knocking it into the water around training island the next is milk delivering cojin then runs at full speed with the turtle shell on his back going to one of the houses he delivers the milk he then goes full speed to another and another but the next one he can't go as fast as hes gotten tired now a couple hours later the next training begins he then does one lap in the lake of training island but then the sharks come out he then does a insane amount of laps insanely quick with his speed now he then gets hit on the head after the 10th lap on the rock but then gets up super fast and jumps over the rock out of the water then pushs the rock at the sharks bumping them all on the head he then has to do the last training master roshi draws his symbol on a rock he then throws it in the jungle and wants cojin to find it he then goes super fast to the jungle wondering where the pebble is he then trys to clear his mind of all thoughts but the one master roshi threw the rock remembering how he threw it and where he threw it he goed to the middle of the jungle and a tiger was there he then fought the tiger but knocked it out with one punch got the pebble but it was almost sunset he then thought "if i can finish this training i would be more powerful my father and mother would be happy i would become this powerful" his speed power and everything increased by a insane amount he then went as fast as he can and got to where roshi was and gave him the pebble seconds before sunset roshi then said "this ain't the pebble i threw sorry but you failed" cojin then said madly "but it has your symbol on it how could it be the wrong one!" master roshi then said scared "wait don't get mad i was only joking it was the pebble well want to go have something to eat at my house" cojin then said "sure i have not ate all day" they then went to kame house and ate some of the food in the fridge well more like all the food cause it took pretty much all of it for cojin to get full
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading
Race: Namek
Power Level: 2,500
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

roshi's training (earth) Empty Re: roshi's training (earth)

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Quest Accepted

Rewards: 5,000pl
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net