DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Disturbance (Namek)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Global Disturbance (Namek) Empty A Global Disturbance (Namek)

Post by Gokin Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 pm

It was a beautiful day on the green and lush planet of Namek. The locals were bidding their days as farmers and peaceful peasants, getting through life the best they all could. They would feed their kids, and meditate, as usual. But not on this particular day. This day, everything would change. People will be slaughtered. Many will rise in protest. Most will die.

In the nice, morning sky, as the four moons shifted into the distance, it would be streaked with white smoke of the barreling pods of the Saiyans. Countless hundreds of them came crashing down upon the earth, and a terror like no other spread loose after their doors slowly opened. Across the planet, the Saiyans purged the Nameks, in hopes of taking the Dragonballs and selling the planet to the Planet Trade Organization. In the distance, you see smoke from the nearby village of Nanoo. Fifteen Saiyans await you...
Gokin
Gokin

Scouter Reading
Race: Half Saiyan/Human
Power Level: 362,167
Alignment: +115

Back to top Go down

A Global Disturbance (Namek) Empty Re: A Global Disturbance (Namek)

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

The cries of help were short lived, within a minute surely all would have been dead. Cello crouched behind a rock, had seen the squadron crash land. He thought back over the last few minutes to remind himself of what the hell had happened. He flicked through memories of recent, the stroll he had taken, the looking up to the sky, seeing the red flaming what seemed like asteroids. And then the killings. He kept behind this rock, as not to disclose his location, he watched from afar, the saiyans all laughing as the kicked the dead bodies around, stringing them up their own spears, cackling without any sorrow. What in hell was this...
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Namek
Power Level: 12,500
Alignment: 10

http://dbrp-universe.creatingforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 pm

"Borosel, look at this one!" One Saiyan cackled, looking down upon the dead body of a young Namek. His shirt had a large hole burned in the back from a Ki blast. He lay face down. "This one's a member of the Dragon Clan! I remember him the first time I came here..." "Shut up," Borosel said, talking down upon his inferior. He leaned upon his pod, which landed straight down upon a Namekian house. The Saiyan soldier he talked to was just outside the shattered doorway. "Now, all of you," he said angrily to his whole squad outside, "Clean up this trash. I'll scout for run-aways." Borosel, the massive yet bald Saiyan, stood from his spot and slowly left the house, following his men which grudgingly did their duty. He turned to scan the area with his eyes, looking past the burning buildings. Whilst eyeing the area, he had his scouter scanning for any living person. As he caught something, he laughingly said to one of his shortest and weakest men, "You, look behind that rock. Some weakling is hiding there." "Aye, sir," the evil Saiyan loyally replied, as he bowed then preceded forward to check behind the large rock.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

As one of the saiyans was searching the area away from the others a namekian came and told him "Leave these nameks alone kill me but let the rest live good deal?" The saiyan said angry at the namekian "grr No I will kill everyone of them now get out of my way if you want to live longer and whats your name...i want to remember it for when i kill you" he Namekian said angry at the evil saiyan warrior "Shargon.." the Namekian then kicked the saiyan then punched him in the gut then fired out a beam though his chest, This angered the saiyan and he said "Heh not bad kid...However this is where you die" The saiyan then fired out many ki blasts at the namek each dodged very easy by him he commented on the blasts. "..Heh weak Either that or I just been training so long i'm stronger then you" the Namekian then put his hands in the air and fired 5 energy blasts at the saiyan then fired out a huge one, Knocking the saiyan out the namekian then left his hand on the saiyan's chest and fired a energy blast though his back killing him. the Namekian said "...I don't like to kill things but I have to if i want to protect my friends"
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 2,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

(Shargon, I play the NPCs. Let me control them, okay? But I'll let you get away with that one)

Who did you kill? The short Saiyan who was about to find Cello?
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

((Yeah I killed that one, Cause i'm not letting Mer, get all the action.))
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Cello then stood up grateful to the young hero who had saved him,
"Yes thank you, a few more seconds and I could have been dead!"
Cello exclaimed, placing his hand softly on the other Nameks shoulder. Then leaning in, his lips reaching the distance of the other Nameks ears,
"Listen carefully, we'll have to escape from here fast, there's too many of them for us to handle. We might be able to get them from the back, now shh..."
Cello gripped down to the other nameks hand, taking him along, leading him through and sat them both behind a small outcrop, out of sight from the saiayns.
"So what now?"
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Shargon, then said to the namekian who he saved his life "Well its no real biggy......well i can't...grr nearly a bunch of namekians are dead, Hey we gotta protect guru. Or else this won't go to well huh?
Well as long as we can do that or hide the dragon balls then we got a chance of not getting killed, But they may be blocking are path if so try and go for a quick kill."
the Namekian got up and looked around a little and saw many saiyans around, he then went back and said "..There are alot out there...we gotta plan this out or else we are toast."
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yes a rather daunting challenge... Im sure the lookout will be in good hands for now, Nail can put up quite a fight, we should work on taking some of these out!"
Cello tightened the sash laced around his robe, now securing it well. Then taking a few steps out from behind the outcrop.
"Let's go man!"
Cello charged out, taking a nearby saiyan by the arm, giving him a powerful swing and releasing his grip. Now his presence was known to all saiyans in the area. He sent his hand out signalling to his friend behind the outcrop, as he took on a new threat.
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Even tho Shargon, wanted to help his friend he sensed there energy each the same as the ailens that killed his father he was scared to near death unable to move but then he remembered, Why he trained his energy grew and then he went out and fired out a super barrage blast 1 blast for each saiyan he saw hoping they could hit and he could help his new friend. However he then realized the saiyans were stronger..but that did not stop him he did the thing still even knowing they were stronger then the ailens that killed his father.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 pm

"Hey, that explains why Niko hasn't come back," Borosel, the Saiyan commander, laughed. He found that weaklings like this were under his heel. "Men, take these two on." He sent the other 12 men at Cello and Shargon, but the man who was thrown stopped in the air. He came charging at Cello, in anger, and threw a wide punch to his left cheek. All the Saiyans powered up, and they were now all formidable foes.

PLs: Charging Saiyan = 2,450pl
Other 12: 2,500

Borosel: 13,000

But suddenly, Shargon charged out and shot many Ki at the Saiyans. One of the men, who was unaware and still running forward at Cello, was hit and badly damaged. He could no longer stand. The other 11, however, ducked, dodged and blocked with ease, and continued on their paths.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Cello grunted as the fist of the rampaging saiyan collided with his own open palm. He gripped down onto the knuckles of the attacking saiyan and drew the opposing body in. Ramming his knee up with ease, aiming for the gut of the saiyan.
"Careful, these guys are quick on their feet!"
His knee landed with a deep slap, winding the saiyan. Now Cello rose his hand up the saiyans face, wedging his fingers into the harsh contours. Then with a slight jolt, ki was pumping through Cello's hands, straight onto the saiyans face.
"See ya!"
These were the devilish words of Cello, as he sent the now limp body of the saiyan to the solid earth below.
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

As Shargon, Looked at his fist he saw his father and then energy charged around his whole body. Slowly his power level getting higher he then fired out 20 ki blasts around him in hopes of hitting the saiyans around him and his new friend, As he needs some time to think or else this won't end well. However the blasts were as strong so he hopes they can all hit.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:40 pm

The Saiyan by which Cello had devastated died upon the impact on his face, as he screamed in horror. Another Saiyan, however, had approached Cello from his other side, and grabbed his right arm. "You aren't gonna take us so easy!" The Saiyan tried squeezing Cello's arm to cause pain, but he was much to weak to do much harm.

Meanwhile, the 2 Saiyans that were charging Shargon had run straight into his Ki, but they were only dealt minor damage. After whipping their lips and bracing their selves, one attempted to jump and kick Shargon in the face, while the other punched for Shargon's gut.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Cello shook the saiyan off with ease, flinging the weak arm back, slightly unhinging it.
"Hmph, so arrogant..."
Cello sighed, his now balled fist, connecting with the shoulder of the saiyan. Then realising the opposing fist was connecting with his face, bending his head back on hit neck, shaking his head violently. He was quite shocked by the accute power of the saiyan even at this low level,
"If that's how it is then..."
He now took upon his own hand, delivering a "WHUMP" to the saiyans own face, with such gusto it knocked him off his feet, knocking over several other saiyans as he fell. Cello now in a somewhat adreniline rush heard battle cries of saiyans to his right, seeing two of them launch powerful kicks to Shargon,
"Heads up man!"
Cello generated a large ki orb in both his hands, demonstrating a cupping action, then with one hand, fired it out into his left, connecting with both the saiyans, knocking them sideways to the earth.
"Careful out here man!"
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Shargon, Then said "I Gotta protect my self...I Won't let something bad happen to my friends again.." he then started charging a insane amount of energy his power level slowly getting higher and higher hoping to get the power to destroy the saiyans his power level slowly raising, never giving up he didnt want to lose a friend like he did with his father. so his power level raised faster and faster getting higher and higher hoping to get the power he needs to protect his friends
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:12 pm

The remaining nine standing Saiyans, startled by the new power of the Namek Shargon, had started to edge backwards away from the Nameks. Borosel, looking displeased, began to edge forward to Shargon and Cello. He neared them, but angrily said, "This ends right here, right now!" He began to charge a power ball in his hands, and was going to create a moon if the Nameks didn't get out of there!
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Cello's eyes lit up with fear, a moon in these conditions, with this many saiyans around.
"We have to run now! We'll die for sure, hold you energy!"
Cello roared over the plains and darted to safety, his feet racing into overdrive and he sprinted over the plains.
"Keep up!"
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Shargon, Was then running behind cello and did not stop trying to run away from what soon will happen.
Shargon, then said "Hey dude..where are we running anyway?...If we don't find a good place..They will find us soon so please tell me you know where to hide right?"
As he was still running with cello he then really did hope wherever they were going..It was a good place to hide.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Borosel was surprised with the young Namek's sudden action, but nonetheless, he stood his ground and ended his technique. "Men, follow them," he yelled aloud. A second later, his foot were afloat, and his body flying forward to the Nameks as fast as he could. His 9 men followed closely behind. They all looked like a bunch of lightning-fast rockets seeking their targets... And they were only a hundred feet behind Shargon. The leader of the group prepared to fire a powerful Ki-wave from his mouth...
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 pm

"Fire ki blasts..."
Cello huffed, shouting these words over the plains
"Behind yourself!"
He finished this sentence, by preparing several ki blasts in his hands, throwing them carelessly behind his shoulder, all of which were about to connect with saiyans.
"Maneuver from side to side, you're a harder target to hit then!"
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Shargon, Then went into the air and flew into a circle and started charging ki then fired out a barrage of ki blasts at the weaker saiyans and said "Take the weak ones out first that will make this more easy" Shargon, Then fired out 3 huge ki blasts 1 for 3 saiyans that were the closest to them
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 pm

As the incoming attacks charged straight for Borosel, he quickly dodged, and whipped his forehead thinking about how close that was. But, he turned to look around, only to see the multiple blast strike 6 of his men, knocking 4 of them into the ground and water, as the other 2 flew on with a little damage. The other three that dodged flew on, but were a little more wary this time. Borosel, even more angry than before, scrunched his face as he opened his mouth as wide as he can, as he shot a glowing, powerful ki wave from his mouth, and it headed straight for the weaker Namek; Shargen.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Cello glanced across to see the giant ki orb, raging its way through the air to Shargon. He gasped in shock at the sheer size of the wave. Now launching himself off the ground, soaring into the air. Now extending his arm and forming the ki quick, he charged a quick orb and fired it for Borosel's head, to try and stop Borosel from firing much more for now.
"Dodge it!"
Cello cried these words, before jettisoning his body to half the blasts, striking them with his leg, penetrating them, breaking them all into two, these halves now heading for more of the saiyans.
"Dodge the rest!"
Cello called, as he looked on, Shargon juggling his fate...
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Shargon, then dodged the blast then charged a huge energy wave full of most of his energy and fired it at the rest of the saiyans in hopes of knocking them into the water where the giant sea frog lives...That thing is deadly
so if he could get them to fall there he could take out those and have a chance of getting away.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next