DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Global Disturbance (Namek)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Global Disturbance (Namek) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Global Disturbance (Namek)

Post by Cleric Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Soon after Shargon had dodged and Cello stunning went straight into it, he gave up his wild goose chase, and ended his perseverance. "Men, let's stop here," he yelled back, as he yielded in mid-air, waving his hand back as a stop sign. He soon also waved his hand upwards, as to tell them to dodge. With a loud "YIP!", Borosel dived forward, as to jump over the beam Shargon shot with a somersault. When the beam passed and his flip was completed, he sharply turned around to look at his men.

Five were still there, but one was having trouble staying awake, as he was just hit head on by Shargon. "Those little bastards!" Borosel yelled back at the Nameks, edging his neck forward for the maximum effect as he yelled. "I'll make sure you all SUFFER!" And with that, he and his men landed on the ground, as to finish off their fallen weakling brethren, and recuperate.
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Cello approached Shargon midair...
"Ok, we should do the same, I know a village around these parts, I can just see it over there..."
With a hasty finger, Cello pointed out the charred, ruined village.
"Shit... We might as well take refuge there anyway, follow me."
Without a word, Cello still feeling remorse about the poor village, and not saving it, he flew off to the village, waiting for Shargon.
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Namek
Power Level: 12,500
Alignment: 10

http://dbrp-universe.creatingforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Shargon, Then flew with cello asking him "...I..I'm Sorry about the village...I Really am...Well the saiyans are gone..We got time to find more namekians to defeat them...Well we better get there fast that way we got more time"
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading
Power Level: 2,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 am

(keep posting until you get to the part that you see nail)
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 am

"It's alright, you just feel so helpless to watch everything fall apart in your hands..."
Cello began to wander through the village, running his hands over the frail broken down huts. He felt tears of fear that had been running through the village, on the moment of impact from the saiyans.
"I just don't know what to do, there must be countless numbers of villages like these, it'll take so long to rebuild, when this is ends, if this ends, I mean-"
Cello's words were cut off as he stopped his small stroll, his eyes falling upon what seemed like single sparkling star among the dark, callous galaxy of pain he was in right now. His heart jumped, as he fell to his knees, he grasped the large shining orb in his hands, rolling it over back and forth, finally settling his eyes upon the five orange stars along the surface, it was almost hypnotizing... then he finally remembered his friend behind him, he turned eagerly to show off what he discovered.
"Eureka, a dragonball!"
he cried, holding the ball up to the world.
"We need to get this somewhere safe, the lookout..."
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 pm

(Shargon?)
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Shargon, Said once seeing the dragon ball "That's a dragon ball...Only the most worthy namekians can see it..Well lets get to the grand elders" Shargon, Then started flying to the grand elders house on namek hoping to keep the ball safe as the saiyans need 7 to get the dragon and the password, So he then looked around only to see destroyed namekian villages so he closed his eyes but still knew where the grand elders place was.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 am

Cello soared through the air, his arms by his sides. He kept his shoulders knee length apart, for smooth flying. He sucked in the fresh air, but this resulting in a strenuous cough, he looked down to find smoke and ash whirling around in the air around them, upon further inspecting he found it came from burnt villages, still dying away silently, greeting the brave warriors as the flew over the lost souls, all crying for revenge. The lookout was in sight now, Cello felt his heart free from the sad sights, and dipped in golden hope, as he felt the Dragon ball in his arms ever so tightly. It's orange surface brought warmness and hope. All this thought had clouded all conversation between the two, not a word whispered.
"Well here we are..."
Cello said, breaking the silence and he landed upon the lookouts surface. It floating high in the air. He had heard many other lookouts upon neighboring planets existed. Two guards greeted them at the gates, questioning their sudden appearances, although the sight of some other Namekians warmed any other in this time of need.
"We have a delivery..."
Cello said, holding up the golden orb in his arms,
"It may be of some assistance,"
Cello reported this to the men, then handing the precious orb over.
"Thank-you, it is greatly appreciated, follow us.."
The guards commanded, leading the two fine warriors away from the entrance of the lookout.
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Shargon Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Shargon, Waited behind the house for Cello. After that he came and told cello "Well I better find a place to rest as those saiyans will be getting here soon." With that Shargon, Then flew into the sky and sensed that the saiyans are still regrouping however they don't have much time left.
Shargon
Shargon

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

And as Cello and Shargon made their way through their destination, in hope of scavenging through the rubble to find something of use, they had unexpectedly sensed a great power coming straight at them. In the distance, across the horizon, could be seen a dozen Saiyans all with the intentions of causing pain and suffering. The leader of the bunch, Borosel, had a smirk upon his scarred face. "Men, don't hold back! Torture them as best as you can." And with those words coming off his lips, the eleven men behind him roared with passion and such vitality.

The guards of the lookout and panicked and went into disarray, but soon enough, the Grand Elder's guardian, Nail, had come to stand before them after slowly floating down before them. He was just as serious as ever, but his body language was of that of a normally standing person. He stood before the Saiyans without fear, but no caution.

The Saiyans stopped midair before the five Nameks before them, and landed upon the muddy earth. Borosel, still smirking, signaled for his men to stand their ground, whilst he lifted his other hand to his scouter. He then began to read the Namek in the front's power level, which was only 3,000. I can easily rip his arms off, the large Saiyan thought. "Hey, you, unless you have a death wish, get out of the way and let me get to those two idiots behind you," he said in anguish.

In lasting stillness, Nail had suddenly said, quietly, "Leave here, or I'll take you all down." Borosel stood his ground, however, and didn't budge an inch to this reply. Instead, he replied, "Well, I guess I'll just have to kill you." With that, Borosel ordered that his men attack Nail. As they charged forward with battle cries comparable to that of a lion's roar, Nail had suddenly shifted his power level to a new height. He crouched in his position in front of the startled Nameks behind him, and began to scream at the top of his lungs as he powered up as high as he can. The Saiyans before him had been stopped in the tracks in the simple aftershock of his power, and were pushed back by the wind. The ground below them trembled, and rocks began to lift into the air. The Namek's eyes shifted to a pure white, and his muscles bulged every second.

When he stopped, the rocks fell and the trauma ended. Dust was in the air, and the Namek could not be seen. The Saiyans looked on, terrified, and edged backwards ever so slightly to try to escape death. But Borosel, looking worried, turned on his scouter to read Nail's power level; the scouter blew up. Nail had stopped it, but when the dust cleared up, Nail could be seen. He was no longer wearing his blue robe, but just the white pants and the bandages on his hands. He also had the scarf on his neck, which was blue. He stood still, his arms and legs to his sides. But this time, his fist had clenched and his eyes stayed white. "Make your move," he muttered to abolish the distilled silence.

With that, an angered Borosel charged forward lightning-fast, and he suddenly planted his left hand in Nail's right cheek, but to no affect. In fact, he hurt his hand more then he hurt Nail. Nail simply grabbed his hand, and with great pressure snapped it off. The rest was just a big blue; Nail was suddenly behind all the Saiyans, standing the same as before, his back turned to them all. But the Saiyans were on the ground, most of them in pieces and some were missing, but it was implied they had been blown up because of the large burn marks left all over the ground. "Clean up this mess," Nail said seriously, directed to the Namek guards. "And you two, come with me. The Grand Elder wants to see you."
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 am

"Did you see that!" Cello cried, as the two warriors were whisked away.
"I think we're in good hands,"
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleric Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

(Shargon?)
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm

((He's on break))

As Leroy woke up from his Travels. He remembered the reason why he went to Namek. Leroy saw a Namekian almost dead. "What the...I better save him", Leroy muttered to himself so no one can hear him. Leroy slowly and silently crawls towards the Namekian. "H-hello young one. I-I know th-that I'm going t-to die. So-o j-just take my life. I know it's not m-much but just do it", the Namekian said. "Bequiet Namek I'm trying to stay hidden from the Saiyans", Leroy whispered. "Say? Aren't you a Saiyan? No, wait I see much good in you", the Namekian said happily, "Well if you do decide to help us Namekians then take my energy and l-let it help you. J-just hold my hand and I-I'll transfer my energy to y-you."
"Well ok", Leroy then grabbed the Namek's hand. Leroy then felt a bunch of power come to him. For a dying Namekian, he must be pretty strong! When the energy
"Thank you", Leroy said to the Namek quietly. I should walk so my power level won't be noticed. Leroy then lowered his power level and began walking.
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 18,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 am

((This can't really move on, since Cleric knows whats happening now and all the details, we'll leave this until Cleric returns))
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokin Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:17 pm

(...)
Gokin
Gokin

Scouter Reading
Race: Half Saiyan/Human
Power Level: 362,167
Alignment: +115

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 am

(Shargon quit btw)
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokin Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Now why the hell did he quit?
Gokin
Gokin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

(BRACKETTS!)
(Lol idk, on Dragonball RP he said he was sick of commas and didn't want to rp anymore, and he had too much stuff going on irl,
Screw him, I'm just sick of all this quitting he's been doing lately..)
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokin Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah... he really screwed up this time. Should have warned me he'd chicken out and screw up his life before he gets into some story. Well, I guess Leroy could take his place by letting Shargon die some horrible way.
Gokin
Gokin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 am

(Great! I'd love to see this. *grabs popcorn* EDIT: Who's post is it? )
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

((AHEM!!!)

Cleric, are you going to kill Shargon, or shall I post)
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

OOC: Go ahead and post. Btw, sorry, I have not had a computer for a while now. Mine blew up, so now we have a new one...
Gokin
Gokin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

((Ok, I'll add it up tonight, I have a friend coming over}
Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Cello Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 am

((Scuze the double post))

The two Namekian boys were led into a small room, dome like in shape. With the usual lookout stone walls. Cello could hear the obvious noise of death and destruction clawing at the walls, but now he had to focus on the task at hand; strategy.
"Ok, listen boys, nice work on finding the Dragonball, I'm guessing as you got it here alright you have some skills, yes?"
Nail would begin, a content smile, wriggling into position.
The two namekians shrugged in modesty, and went along to what Nail would state next.
"Well either way we need anyone we can get, and the number count would play an obvious role--"
His words were cut off, a thick layer of dust soon blanketed the room, Cello realised, the roof had received a powerful blow, which broke the thick dome stone like material of the walls. It was a state of confusion, all was quiet as everyone looked about madly for some kind of clearance, but the dust stayed. Within seconds of the roof being broke and the dust creating utter turmoil. A short, shallow, almost gulp like moan erupted from beside Cello. It was Shargon he was hit.
The dust cleared, Cello and Nail could see what was happening. Cello assessed the situation. Cello's first sight was to his left, where Shargon had been standing, now in the same place, stood a tall, rather average appearing saiyan, a red luminous orb, hovering in his palm. He could see blood dripping from the bent elbow of the man, hearing the loud ominous taps on the marble floor. Cello would then glance down to see the crumpled body of Shargon, a disasterous hole, pierced through the middle of him, his body still, with no movement. Cello couldn't look for Shargon, he couldn't be...
The Saiyan would simply stand still, a sick mad grin on his face, and a short chuckle breaking the silence.
"No!"
The Saiyan dropped dead beside Shargon. Nail had finished him with a single Kai blast, just like he had done to Shargon.
"Men, men! At once, get this man out of here, he is lost now, we must find safety, deeper in the lookout,"
Cello was whisked away with Nail, deeper passing through room after room, still in slight shock, "what the hell just went down?" Rang throughout his head.

Cello
Cello
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Leroy noticed the destruction and the rising of power levels. "Hey was that a Saiyan's power level deplete? Wait that must have been a Namek that just slaughtered the Saiyan," Leroy had thought to himself, "this all just happened in one place? I better go there and see what's going on. But, before I go I should try to let them know that I'm on their side. I sense two powerful Namekians."
Leroy began flying towards the Grand Elder. "Screw all the other Saiyans that will sense my power level I'm gonna help all the Namekians that I can!," Leroy whispered to himself. After a while or so, Leroy was very close to the Grand Elder's place.
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next