DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yardrat Training (quest #1)

2 posters

Go down

Yardrat Training (quest #1) Empty Yardrat Training (quest #1)

Post by Leroy Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 pm

While I was training at Achimaru's place the old Yardrat says,"It's time." I don't know what he meant by that. "What?", I responded "it is time for you to go through take the jorney of a warrior", as he is saying this he pulls a sword it looked like a katana or something like that. "What do you mean by that?", I questioned. He then chops off my arm. "Yowwwwwwwch!!!!!!!!!! What did you do that for!?!?!??" he responds by just saying "go through the forest and train until you find a Mystic Gem." But how will I know what this 'gem' looks like. "You will know once you find it", he says.
I go to the forest and what I find there is an animal. It looks like a mix of a bear and a panther. It was hunting for food. Then the bear looked strait at me. Its started getting closer to me. I already have my arm cut off i guess I'll run. So thats what I did. I ran for my life. But then I found this cave and I went inside. Inside I found a gem it was as hard as a diamond yet bright and shiny as the sun. While I was holding the gem I felt something strange. Something mystical thats it! this must be the gem!!! But then I saw a shadow it was the bear I can tell. Just my luck it was.
I can't stop running I gotta fight it. Then I did a Full Cannon. The bear scratched my other arm. I did my favorite combination the Flash Spirit. A kick, then a couple of puches, followed by an energy wave. Down goes the bear but man, that bear gave me a deep cut. I'm feeling light-headed better get to Achimaru.
When I got to Achimaru's place he completely healed me. Due to my saiyan body I should've gotten stronger off of this.
Leroy
Leroy

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 18,500
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

Yardrat Training (quest #1) Empty Re: Yardrat Training (quest #1)

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Quest Accepted

Rewards: Rewards: 2,000pl, Yardratian traditional clothing (+10% of pl reward because of injury) 200pl
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down