DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonBallAlteration
Login now to get started! Have fun!
DragonBallAlteration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broly mows lawn (Earth)

2 posters

Go down

broly mows lawn (Earth) Empty broly mows lawn (Earth)

Post by XTheTerrorOfDeath Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm

I was walking around the mountains training when an old lady calls from about 60 yards away and says * hey you there would you mind helping me today with my lawn* considering shes weak and she wouldnt make a good fight anyway and i have nothing to do at all i helped the old lady mow her lawn. So i took flight and left to find a more diffucult challenge.
XTheTerrorOfDeath
XTheTerrorOfDeath
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Scouter Reading
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 2,000
Alignment: 0

Back to top Go down

broly mows lawn (Earth) Empty Re: broly mows lawn (Earth)

Post by Cleric Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 pm

XTerror, I cannot and will not except this. The whole quests' quality was really horrible. Hate to break it down to you, but you need to write more or go in depth. All you said was that you mowed the lawn. What you should do is give detail on how you mowed it, how difficult it was and the like. Just, go around and read other people's role-plays.

Also, you need to put the things people say, or speech, inside quotations. It's like this; Cleric walked into the old, creaky bar, and as the people around the bar turned to stare at the strange alien, he said calmly, "Hey guys, what's up?"
Cleric
Cleric
Admin
Admin

Scouter Reading
Race: Konatsian
Power Level: 4,000
Alignment: 0

https://dragonballalteration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down